Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Travelling!!

Yeah, I really have to stop this 'posting once every few months' thing I have going. My life just isn't that interesting though!

Well, okay. It probably wasn't the smartest idea in the world, but I thought and thought it over many, many times. I quit my job. Thing is, I didn't have another job lined up to replace it. I chose not to get another job, because A: I did not want to wait the time it would take to find another job. B: I'm going to travel!!!

I am sooo, so excited to go. I'm going sometime in July, I haven't decided when but I will be going to BC and Alberta. I'm joining this tour set up by Contiki Tours for adults 18 - 35. They do pretty much all the planning for you so all you have to do is enjoy yourself! Oh it looks so beautiful there!

I'm also going to a dude ranch XD I haven't decided if I want to do that before or after the tour. I'm thinking after that way I can unwind from the adventures I will be having. The ranch I chose is so pretty and the landscape looks amazing! I haven't been horseback riding in so long, I can't wait!

I would be riding now...but with quitting my job I can't afford it! :( It was my choice though...it sucks, but that's life I suppose. I can't have everything, after all.

I work until the 26th of May and then its off to Anime North. Honestly, I'm not all that excited about it. I'm going, because I don't want to miss it again and I've already booked everything. It just seems like money is going into it that I could use in July. I don't plan on buying anything except food, so there is that.

I will be going as Merle from Escaflowne! Now, that I am happy about because I love her and it'll be fun going to a photoshoot with other Escaflowne cosplayers. I also should let it be known that while I don't plan on buying anything does not mean I won't. If I see the Escaflowne movie and/or series I am getting it, no questions asked.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting! :) Hope you bring lots of pics back for us to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete