Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year!

I could post all about my New Year resolutions, but there probably isn't much point since they aren't likely to last XD but despite getting a cold, this year is shaping up to be a pretty good one.

I'm going to start riding again and begin looking to buy my own horse. Work is good, I'm getting a lot of experience working with the horses which is awesome. I'm so happy where I am right now, it's great. I don't think I've been this happy in a long time, to be honest.

Everything just seems to be going in the right direction. It's nice being able to look at the present rather than worry about the future and remember the past. I'm content right where I am.

I feel like I actually belong at my work place, surrounded by people who share and understand the same passion that I do. Sure, it has it's rough patches but what doesn't in life? I do my best to not worry about that but rather focus on the positives. Some days I do better than others, but I'm human, it's to be expected. It doesn't mean I'm not happy.

Saturday, if I have the energy, I'm going to look at places to begin riding again. I miss it so much, it's not even funny. I look at everyone riding at work and am envious, it's gotten so bad.

I love being able to walk across the river and go into the forest on the other side. The tracks I've found are so interesting. I saw deer tracks, rabbit and squirrel, even possibly coyote, although I'm not sure about those.

I can't wait for winter to be over though. I'm done with the cold! Come on, spring!! XD T-shirts and shorts!

I'm so surprised right now though...I lost ten pounds! I want it back! XD I think it's because of the fat I lost working, I need to gain muscle to get it back! Problem is that I am gaining muscle...I'm starting to get man arms D: tiny man arms, but still man arms. My back looks gross too...the muscles are nasty! I feel bad, I want muscles but I don't want them to look gross...*sigh* I was also looking in the mirror and I can see the bones in my upper chest just under my collar bone...it's nasty. Why can't I just lose fat where I want, namely my stomach...but no...of course it doesn't work that way XD

Ah well, I shouldn't really be complaining :D

2 comments:

  1. Least you're stable, lol. :) Glad you're happy, and good luck with the riding lessons/maybe getting a horse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I found a place that sounds good, so when I go see it I hope I like it XD

    ReplyDelete