Wednesday, May 18, 2011

G!

Yes, I got my full G license today! That is such a load off! :D Everything seems to be coming together, I don't have to worry about as much now :)

Some of you may have noticed that I don't have a boyfriend anymore. It wasn't working out for me, and although I feel really bad that I hurt his feelings, he will find someone better suited for him. The same goes for me. I don't think we wanted the same things, and it was better in the long run to end it now.

I'm also really happy, sort of, that my license "expires" soon. It means that I get to have a new picture taken for my ID but it costs 75 dollars to renew it for five more years :(

I also really need to decide what dude ranch I want to go to when I travel. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your license!! And good for you, you know what you want in a man, and I say go for it! I hope you have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete