Sunday, July 25, 2010

O M G Another Update

Yeah...I'm not good at keeping up with this thing DX

So, we had our open house today and four couples plus a realtor came in to look at the house while we (Mom, Dad and I) went to Pefferlaw to look around the area. There is a skating rink there, I'm so excited! The nearby town, Sutton, has a fair bit to it too, but we didn't look for long over there so I didn't see too much.

Oh, and I got a job, which is awesome and I'm so happy I found something. The place is really nice and well-kept. I think I'll really enjoy it there. I won't be the only "new girl" either which is a major plus since we'll all be learning the ropes together!

Yeah that's about it that's really new in my life right now.

Oh and Blair Witch Project 2 is a kind of weird movie. Not scary at all!! I was left unimpressed.

1 comment:

  1. They had a second movie? D: The first one wasn't even that scary!

    Grats on the job, and hope the showings go well. Lets hope you get some offers soon! :D

    ReplyDelete